It doesn’t matter if it’s a dark and stormy night or a beautiful sun-filled day, settling down with a good mystery book is always a good idea. You’ve probably already read The Wife Upstairs and The Silent Patient (and if you haven’t, stop what you’re doing and read them now, seriously!). But there are so many underrated, not talked about enough mystery and thriller books out there just waiting to be read.
We could talk all day about the twists in Pretty Baby or the spine-tingling creepiness of The Wicked Sister! So we’ve rounded up a few favorite lesser-known mystery and thriller books, featuring novels that have recently been released and others that have been out for decades. Make sure to save these for the daytime if you don’t want to have trouble sleeping afterward!
- If You Season 3 Is Anything Like Caroline Kepnes’s Latest Book, We’re in For a Wild Ride
- 61 Thrillers on Netflix That Take Terrifying to a Whole New Level
- Looking For Your Next Steamy Read? Here Are 14 Sexy Books Being Turned Into Movies Soon
- Could We See Regé-Jean Page Return to Bridgerton in the Future? It’s Possible!
- I’m an Emotional Pisces Who Loves Sad Sh*t – These Are the Books That Made Me Weep