Harley Quinn Smith stars on Freeform’s latest series Cruel Summer, and chances are, you’ve probably seen her in one of her dad Kevin Smith’s films before. The 25-year-old actor has appeared in Jay and Silent Bob Reboot, Tusk, Clerks II, and Yoga Hosers, and now she’s playing one of Jeanette Turner’s (Chiara Aurelia) best friends, Mallory Higgins, in the psychological thriller. Ahead of the show’s April 20 premiere, Kevin shared his excitement over his daughter’s part in the show on Instagram. “PROUD DAD ALERT!,” the director wrote alongside a clip from the series. “So happy for the Kid: she’s already further along in her career than I was at her age . . . Go get ’em, Kiddo! Proud I raised such a good professional liar!”
Kevin’s Cruel Summer tribute for his daughter is just one of the many cute moments the two have shared together. From red carpet outings to funny snaps on Instagram, it’s clear the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. In honor of their sweet father-daughter bond, see some of Kevin and Harley’s best moments ahead.
- NBA Fines Kevin Durant $50,000 Over ‘Threatening’ Messages To Michael Rapaport (Update)
- Michael Rapaport Says He Feels Bad About Kevin Durant Beef After KD Fined $50K By NBA (Video)
- Prince Jackson Shares Heartfelt Tribute To Paris Jackson On Her 23rd Birthday!
- Henry Golding and Liv Lo Welcome Their First Child Together: “Our Lives Changed Forever”
- The Powerpuff Girls Are Ready to Save the Day in the First Look at the Live-Action Reboot