A 5 year old boy from Louisiana is going viral this morning, after his parents threw him an NBA Youngboy themed birthday party, MTO News has learned. And Black Twitter is blowing up – calling that party “ratchet” and questioning the boys parents.
Here’s video of the boy rapping and dancing to his favorite rapper. Warning – the song he’s dancing to contains violent and graphic language, including drug use.
The song which the boy is singing is called “Ryte Night.” Here are the lyrics that the 5 year old boy is singing and dancing to:
Demon baby, killin’ sh*t on sight now
Money crazy, stay with least a hunnid thousand
Loaded, n*gga know I’m in his b*tch just like I’m Ben Fields (yeah)
Straight out them trenches but I still be with that sh*t still
I’m out the roof, I’m steady bootin’
I’m off of three pills
And here’s a pictures from the party:
TYRESE SPENDS WEEKEND W/ WOMAN THAT TWITTER CLAIMS WAS HIS MISTRESS
As soon as videos and pictures from the party leaked online, Black Twitter immediately chimed in.
Here are just a few of the comments from Black Twitter:
- Diddy Made A Hologram Guest Appearance At Christian Combs’ Birthday Party
- Yaya Mayweather Posed A $1000 Challenge To Her Instagram Live Viewers This Past Weekend
- Chloe Bailey Leaks Another ‘Thirst Trap’ Video; Dancing In UNDERWEAR! (Watch)
- Demi Lovato Shades Ex-Fiancé Max Ehrich & His Infamous Beach Crying Photos In New Track ’15 Minutes’!
- On MSNBC, Roland Martin Trashes ‘Gutless’ Black Republican ‘Cowards’