Diddy may have a new leading lady in his life and 50 Cent has some things to say about it, especially considering Diddy’s new rumored boo is the mother of 50’s youngest son, Sire Jackson.
After some photos started floating around the internet of what appeared to be Diddy and Daphne Joy on vacation, people couldn’t help but assume that the two are dating, though nothing has been confirmed by either party.
The paparazzi pictures appear to show the rumored couple holding hands at a resort-like setting. Regardless of how damning the evidence is, 50 wasted no time in addressing the hot tea.
On Friday, 50 shared one of the pics on his social media accounts, and it didn’t seem like he was too bothered about the potential romance.
Fif, who he himself has been rumored to be on and off with Daphne over the years, suggested he would never fight with Diddy over a woman.
“Nah me and puff fight over business s**t, if he likes the girl, he like the girl,” 50 tweeted. “I don’t give a f*ck! #bransoncognac #lecheminduroi.”
— 50cent (@50cent) April 10, 2021
Diddy nor Daphne have yet to respond to 50 and they likely won’t.
50 has his own relationship to worry about, anyway. He’s been dating his model boo Cuban Link for nearly two years now, and last we checked, the couple was still going strong.
Fit made his first red carpet appearance with Cuban back in August of 2019 at a premiere for his then hit show, “Power.”
View this post on Instagram
Let’s hope for everyone’s sake that 50 can remain grown up about this one. We’ll keep you posted.
Want tea directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
The post 50 Cent Reacts To Rumors That Diddy Is Dating His Son’s Mother Daphne Joy appeared first on The Shade Room.
- 50 Cent & Diddy’s BEEF Heats Up; Diddy Allegedly ‘DATING’ 50s BABY MAMA!!
- Megan Thee Stallion Expresses Her Love For Boyfriend Pardi On Social Media—“Hot Girl Summer…But My Man Coming To Pick Me Up After”
- Diddy Made A Hologram Guest Appearance At Christian Combs’ Birthday Party
- The City Girls Open Up About Dating & Relationships On ‘Respectfully Justin’ (Video)
- Things Get A Little Heated Between JT And Lil Uzi’s Ex, Who Insinuated JT Is A Domestic Violence Victim