Tiger Shroff loves maintaining his physique in a certain way and that is known by all his fans. Tiger is big on martial arts, agility training and more. He loves to have a ripped as well as a fit and healthy physique and he goes out of his way every single day to maintain it. The actor is also deemed as one of the finest action heroes of today’s generation and his love for doing stunts has even made him bag several action films.
His gym trainer, Rajendra Dhole who has been with the actor since long, spilled some beans about the actor’s love for fitness. He revealed that the actor has a mini gym at his place, due to the onset of the lockdown. He also added that during the lockdown, when gyms were closed, Tiger had managed to buy a limited set of equipment at his own place to keep in constant touch with training, which helps him to manage his cardio routine with a strict diet.
With high-octane action films under his belt, Tiger is all set to knock out the audience with his level of fitness. He’s currently working in high drama action films like Heropanti 2, Baaghi 4 and Ganapath. We wish the actor all the best for his upcoming projects.
- Ayushmann Khurrana looks dapper as he steps out in the city
- Star Wars’ John Boyega (A-List Actor) DATING Love & Hip Hop Girl! (Pics)
- There Are 12 Marvel Shows Coming to Disney+ & Here’s When They All Come Out
- Hrithik Roshan shares post on learning to let go
- Ram Setuâs shooting schedule to be reworked due to Akshay Kumarâs health