If you’re not familiar with Amazon’s annual Prime Day, it’s essentially the Black Friday of fall that you definitely don’t want to miss. This year is a little different because the annual sale event was pushed back due to the pandemic, but the later date actually coincides perfectly with the start of the holiday shopping season. We’re anxiously waiting to find out what all the best Amazon Prime Day 2020 deals will be—but fortunately, there are already plenty of early deals to shop ahead of next week. ICYMI, Prime Day will run over two days, October 13 and 14, and this year’s event is going to be the biggest yet, with plenty of the same massive price cuts we usually see across all categories, from home appliances to beauty, and opportunities to support small businesses.
Of course, as you probably guessed, you do have to be an Amazon Prime member to get access to this enormous sale each year, so if you aren’t already, it’s probably the perfect time to sign up. With your membership, you’ll get access to everything from Amazon Prime Video (Hello, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel!) to free shipping and access to Prime Music. (Seriously, it will be worth it for the two-day shipping alone.) If you’re on the fence about committing to a year-long membership, but don’t want to miss out on the massive deals to come, though, Amazon always offers a free Prime trial, which will allow you to participate in Prime Day—along with all of the other benefits.
Once you’ve sorted out your Amazon Prime account, you’ll want to start preparing for all the best Amazon Prime Day deals headed your way. Last year, Amazon spread the sale over two days—and we’ll soon find out if they’ll continue that tradition. In 2019, too, we saw amazing deals on Apple Watches, slow cookers, air fryers, Amazon Alexa products and so much more. Because 2020 has us all staying at home more, having luxe kitchen essentials and home tech products on sale will be a total game-changer.
Even though Prime Day hasn’t officially started, there’s already plenty of deals announced, along with some early sales you can already shop now. Check out some of the most noteworthy scores we’ve found so far (organized by merchandise category), and make sure to bookmark this page, as we’ll updating it with new deals and promotions through Wednesday. Happy Prime Day!
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
Korean & Asian Beauty—Take up to 50% Off
* Korean beauty skincare, haircare, and color cosmetics favorites by a variety of best-selling brands will be steeply discounted.
* From October 13-14, Madeca Derma will be offering 50 percent off their entire collection, including cult-favorite masks, moisturizers, and essences.
* Asian beauty brand Purlisse is offering 25 percent off their top-rated (and my personal favorite) BB Cream for Prime Day (originally $35).
Premium Haircare—Up to 35% Off
* On both days of the sale, Fekkai will be offering 25 percent off all full-size bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.
* Rumor has it that all Matrix hair products will be marked down to 35 percent off on October 13 and 14, including their cult-favorite Purple Shampoo for blondes.
* Clairol’s easy-to-use at-home hair color treatments will be marked down up to 30 percent off, including their top-rated Root Touch-Up Kit.
Skincare—Up to 50% Off
* French skincare brand, Embtyolisse is offering 25 percent off some of their best items, including the makeup-artist-favorite, Lair-Creme Concentre (was $28, now $21).
* The Better Skin Co. skincare is marked down between 30-50 percent off for the two-day sale period.
* All skincare products by C’est Moi are marked down 40 percent off, including this gentle, fragrance-free cleanser.
Apparel – Up to 30% off
* Select denim brands will be offering steep discounts on best-selling denim items, including Calvin Klein menswear, which will be up to to 30 percent off on select menswear pieces, but really? These timeless staples are totally unisex in our eyes.
* For a limited time, take 15 percent off select Halloween costumes for adults, including pop culture get-ups like Clueless-inspired set.
Shoes – Up to 40% Off
Take 15 percent off select Reebook sneakers, including classic running styles and elevated leather pairs.
* Amazon will be offering a huge selection of boot, rainboots, and ankle booties all priced under $75 from brands like UGG, Allegra K., and Guess.
Handbags & Accessories – Up to 30% Percent Off
* There will be hundreds are major discounts on the designer, contemporary, and fashion handbags from top labels like Loeffler Randall, Frye, Kate Spade, and so many more.
* Eco-friendly accessories brand Lulu Dharma is offering up to 50% off their entire Amazon catalog. Shop beautiful and eco-conscious bags and scarves.
Sex Toys & Sexual Wellness
* WeVibe will be offering 20 percent off their best-selling We-Vibe Couples Vibrator Dual Motor Rechargeable Clitoral & G-spot Toy from October 13-14.
* Womanizer will be offering 42 percent off their best-selling Pro40 model, which is equipped with six intensity levels. It will be marked down to just $69 for Prime Day (usually $199).
* LELO will be running deals from October 8 through October 14, offering 10 to 30 percent discounts on select items.
* You can save almost $20 on the cult-favorite, Instant Pot which is 25 percent off. This Instant Pot pressure cooker is super versatile and can also be used as a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer.
* Lodge will be offering up to 55 percent off for Prime Day on select items, including this durable cast-iron dutch oven is currently 45 percent off, They’re also offering some stellar deals on cast iron pans as well to round out your collection.
* HUROM will be offering up to $100 dollars off on select kitchen appliances, including this deluxe juicer will be just $75 off during Prime Day(s). Not only is it one of the best juicers on the market, but it’s also super quiet.
* Chefman is discounting their best-selling Air Fryer 20 percent off on Prime Day, and they’ve also got mark-downs on their other top-rated kitchen gadgets including 50 percent off their Panini Maker, and the adorable Mini Personalizable Fridge With Draw Eraser (that totally doubles as a beauty fridge) will be 20 percent off.
Electronics & Tech
Amazon Devices — Up to $100 Off
* This deluxe 43-inch Insignia TV is a whopping $100 off. Watch all of your favorite streaming services on this crystal-clear 4K smart TV. It’s equipped with Fire TV, so you can use your voice to control the remote.
* Take 20 percent off the Alexa-enabled Echo Dot Speakers (3rd generation) for Prime Day. Now’s the time to take the plunge while it’s just $40.
Apple — $30 Off
* The Apple Watch is seriously smart with its built-in GPS, heart sensor, and ability to store your podcasts, music, and audiobooks. Plus, it’s $30 off.
* Apple’s beloved AirPods sensation certainly swept the nation, and they’re currently $30 cheaper than usual.
* Sonix will be offering further discounts on best-selling sale items including luxe phone cases, chic stationery essentials, Apple AirPods holders, and so much more.
* From October 11-12 the TUSHY ottoman (which helps improve bowel help and can help relieve constipation) will be discounted with 10%, and between October 13 to 14 the ottoman will be discounted 15%, bringing the price down to $58. The TUSHY classic (and super-luxe) bidet attachment will be discounted by 15%.
* Select coffee table books, from designer fashion labels to home decor compilation will be marked down up to 15 percent off for a limited time. Coffee table books are seriously one of the easiest, yet thoughtful holiday gifts you can give to just about anyone, so why not get ahead of your holiday gifting list while they’re on sale?
A version of this story was originally published on Jun 25, 2019.