Sorry fellas (and ladies), but Megan Thee Stallion is officially off the market as she and Pardison Fontaine have been cuddling up all over social media to make their relationship official.
Still, that doesn’t mean she’ll be cutting back on the half-naked music video as is proof by her latest guest appearance. Continuing to shake what her mama gave her in Bankroll Freddie’s visuals to “Pop It,” Megan breaks out the cowgirl hat to help demonstrate how she rides that pony with her thick as molasses self. Oh yeah, Bankroll Freddie’s in his own video too.
Back in Harlem, Smoke DZA links up with Jim Jones to hold down The World and in the visuals to “Tradition,” DZA and Jones kick it on the ave where they burn some trees and get some grub.
Check out the rest of today’s drops including work from Kodak Black, Lil Tjay, and more.
BANKROLL FREDDIE FT. MEGAN THEE STALLION – “POP IT”
SMOKE DZA FT. JIM JONES – “TRADITION”
KODAK BLACK – “EASTER IN MIAMI”
LIL TJAY – “OH WELL”
KENNY MASON – “RIH”
RIM FT. EDDIE KAINE & FRANKY SMACCZ – “BACK STREETS”
KINGG BUCC – “BIG SHOT”
ZOEH G – “MILKSHAKE”
- 15 Things We Learned from Cam’ron on ‘Drink Champs’
- Marijuana Is Finally Legal In New York, Now What?
- Boosie Is Unsure Why He Was Mistaken For Flavor Flav But Twitter Knows Why
- HHW Gaming: Bruno Mars Silk Sonic Dance Moves Is The Newest “Fortnite” Emote
- Lil Nas X Expresses Disappointment That Nike Stopped The Release Of His “Satan Shoes”