A 32 year old video blogger has been arrested and charged with killing a NYC police officer, MTO News has learned. Police say that Jessica Beauvais, 32, drove drunk and killed the officer in a horrific car crash.
But details about Jessica’s political views are causing a nationwide outrage, MTO News has uncovered.
Hours before the officer was killed, Jessica streamed a video of herself on Facebook Live saying ‘f**k the police’ while downing shots of alcohol. In the same video, Jessica boasted about carrying a knife ‘everywhere I go’, and revealed that she doesn’t like cops.
In the video – seen by MTO News – Jessica also talked about the trial of white ex-cop Derek Chauvin who murdered George Floyd. In the video she slammed police officers and the justice system and played N.W.A song ‘F**k Tha Police’. Jessica also said that ‘potential death’ is just ‘part of the job’ for cops.
Here’s video from her show:
The police officer who was killed was Officer Anastasios Tsakos. The overrun officer was directing traffic away from an earlier fatal crash on the Long Island Expressway in Queens, NYPD officials said Tuesday.
Police say that she crashed 2013 Volkswagen Passat into Officer Tsakos shortly before 2 a.m – killing him.
Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz said in a written statement that after the crash Jessica drove away for several exits. Then the prosecutor say that her car jumped the curb when officers surrounded the vehicle.
But Jessica tried to flee twice by reversing her car into a police vehicle, the statement claims. After her car came to a halt, she was arrested. Police say that her blood alcohol level was twice the legal limit.
Ms. Beauvais is currently charged with vehicular manslaughter, driving with a suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident and driving while under the influence of alcohol.
This is how the NY Daily News claims that she responded, after being arrested:
When finally arrested, the agitated suspect ranted and swore at the cops taking her into custody for vehicular manslaughter, DWI and driving with a suspended license in the tragic death of Tsakos, police said.
“F— you,” a source quoted her telling the arresting officers. “I don’t have to listen to you.”
- Minnesota Police Chief Says Officer Who Fatally Shot Daunte Wright Did So ‘Accidentally’ Because He Intended To Reach For His Taser Instead Of His Gun
- Virginia Officer Fired After Army Lieutenant Is Pepper Sprayed & Held At Gunpoint During Traffic Stop (Update)
- Army Lieutenant Suing Virginia Police Officers Who Held Him At Gunpoint And Repeatedly Pepper Sprayed Him (Video)
- Daunte Wright Tragedy: The Latest On Fatal Police Shooting Of 20-Year-Old Black Man Pulled Over For Traffic Violation
- Police Body Camera Footage Finally Released In The March Shooting Death Of 13-Year-Old Adam Toledo Shows That He Was Unarmed—Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Asks Residents To Be “Calm” & Says City “Failed” Adam