The Real Housewives of Johannesburg has been canceled after Black cast members Brinette Seopela and Gugu Khathi were accused of jumping one the White housewives Christall Kay, MTO News has learned.
“Gugu Khathi is the one who punched me in the eye, resulting in a black eye. She did this when I was sitting down and there was no threat to her,” said Christall. “I have evidence to prove this. She is scared over what she has done and is trying to make out a case against me. Charges are currently being laid against her.”
MTO News obtained reports that production staff and security guards had to swoop in and break up the savage brawl. Christall was then taken to the hospital for treatment.
After the beatdown, other cast members claimed they did not feel comfortable filming with “bully” Gugu. They also called Brinette “cold” and “mean.”
Philly Khubeka confirmed that the show had been canceled.
“Season 3 of Real Housewives of Joburg has been discontinued at this time. This is due to unforeseen circumstances experienced during the production of the show,” Khubeka said.
- Donald Glover Shares A Photo Of Him & His ‘Atlanta’ Co-Stars As Production For The New Season Is Scheduled To Begin
- DMX NOT Expected To Make It; Family May ‘PULL PLUG’ Today!!
- Ellen Pompeo and Eric Dane Share a Sweet Selfie After Mark’s Surprise Return to Grey’s Anatomy
- LisaRaye Defends Fired Radio Host Who Compared Famous Black Women’s Skin Tones To His Toast Preferences (Video)
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Tells Stelter: ‘We’re All Dealing With Post-Trump Stress Disorder’