In a post on Wednesday, March 31, Owens called it “a type of child abuse” to subject children to the vaccine, since they are at virtually no risk of dying from the coronavirus:
“Experimental vaccines on children who have an approximate 0% chance of dying from the virus for which they are being vaccinated against is a type of child abuse.
“ZERO long term trials conducted. I just cannot understand parents that would allow their kids to be guinea pigs.”
Twitter slapped an exclamation mark and the following label on Owens’ post, along with a link to the social media platform’s rebuttal, which simply argues that vaccines are safe “for most” people:
“This Tweet is misleading. Find out why health officials consider COVID-19 vaccines safe for most people.”
Shortly after midnight, Owens posted two tweets condemning Twitter’s censorship and advocacy for “Big Pharma.” In the first, she reiterated the claims she made in her initial, Twitter-disparaged post:
Twitter has unnecessarily slapped a label on my entirely truthful tweet.
1) There are no long term studies on the Covid-19 vaccines.
2) Children have an approximate 0% chance of dying from the virus.
3) I stand by my assessment that using children as lab rats, is child abuse
In her second, she says that Twitter is doing the bidding of large pharmaceutical companies – and that she won’t be bullied into changing either her views or her behavior. “I am not a sheep,” Owens said:
Sticking bullshit labels on tweets because Big Pharma tells you to is not going to make me get the vaccine.
And it’s sure as hell not going to transform my personal decision not to vaccinate my child.
I’m not a sheep.
Editor’s Note: This piece was first published on CNSNews.com. As of the reposting of this piece, the Twitter label calling Candace Owens’s tweet “misleading” was no longer underneath her March 31 tweet.
- Twitter Slams Cher Over George Floyd Tweet: ‘Maybe If I’d Been There, I Could’ve Helped’
- Megan Thee Stallion Expresses Her Love For Boyfriend Pardi On Social Media—“Hot Girl Summer…But My Man Coming To Pick Me Up After”
- Lil Nas X Speaks Out After Judge Stops The Sale Of His ‘Satan Shoes’ (Update)
- Ariana Grande Gushes Over Fiancé Dalton Gomez In New Sweet Photos!
- CBS ‘News’ Deletes Tweet Advocating How Companies Can Oppose Georgia Republicans