If you’re like me and not the best of hosts, it’s ideal to have your house guests find their own accommodations (i.e. the hotel down the street), but, as you’re probably aware, it doesn’t always work out that way. I’ve had friends ask to crash at my pad numerous times, and while there doesn’t seem to be any sort of solid etiquette on this matter, I tend to reluctantly allow them to sleep in my own bed, while I toss and turn in the pursuit of a decent night’s rest on my not-so-comfortable couch. Fortunately, you don’t have to resort to this approach — even if you’re concerned about the dwindling funds in your less-than-stellar bank account balance.
Like it or not, it may not be your duty to ensure your guests feel like they’re staying at a luxury resort, but it is good manners to make sure you have the resources to make them feel more comfortable while they’re away from home. Investing in a stylish sofa or couch that doubles as a cozy bed is your best fit if you plan to entertain overnight visitors without wrecking your home decor style. Here are some of my favorite chic sleeper sofas that won’t break the bank.
- 61 Thrillers on Netflix That Take Terrifying to a Whole New Level
- 17 Slow-Cooker Brunch Recipes Worth Staying In For
- Diddy Made A Hologram Guest Appearance At Christian Combs’ Birthday Party
- The Best Flower Delivery Services To Check Out For Mother’s Day (Or Any Day)
- Christina Is Selling Her $6M House With Ant Anstead 4 Months After Filing For Divorce