JT, one-half of rap duo the City Girls, has denied allegations from fans that she has ever had plastic surgery on her face.
JT shared a split image of her as a teen and her face now.
LIL UZI BEING SHADY TO CAREESHA ON IG LIVE
“I never had any surgery,” JT wrote. “Please leave my chubby puberty acne mug shots alone. I was a young lost teenager in Florida sun with bad skin! Now I’m grown paid & polished… get over it.”
Last month her fans dragged her on Twitter for deactivating her account after she allegedly blocked a fan who has cancer.
“Hey JT, sorry to bother u. I know I’ve said this b4, but I’m a fan of urs and I think ur amazing and funny,” the fan’s tweet read. “Seeing u help me keeps my spirits up when I’m in pain. I’m dying and have cancer. You said u would DM me but never did. I still would like [to] FaceTime you for 5 mins if possible. Luv u.”
JT blocked her because she says she was “was writing under every one of my posts.”
- Cam’ron Disses Derrick Jaxn Over DMX Tribute
- Houston Man MURDERED On Facebook Live By Baby Mama New Boyfriend!
- CITY GIRLS DRAMA! JT’s Boyfriend Uzi Curses Out Yung Miami On LIVE!!
- Azealia Banks: Travis Scott Has A Drug Problem!!
- Bravo Cancels Real Housewives Of South Africa After White Cast Member Gets JUMPED!!