Earlier this week, DaniLeigh posted a series of photos with a new bob cut and it is ka-yute!
Posted with a satin dress, outside in front of steps, Dani presented her new lewk. Paired with hoops and a purse with a gold strap, Dani served and with her new bob, she didn’t have to do much ’cause it was indeed a mood.
View this post on Instagram
As you know, DaniLeigh was in a relationship with Da Baby. But in February, DaniLeigh announced that she was “officially single.” Last month, she tweeted,“Can’t wait to be disconnected to that situation,” Dani tweeted. “In due time. We all human…we all make mistakes when we in love and dumb…but it’s all about growing fr. So I’ll take my lessons and keep going…even with all the hate I receive it’s fine…in due time.”
In part, she stated, “I think it’s super important ‘cause I definitely feel super misunderstood. I think people twisted it like I was trying to bash another woman and her skin tone.”
In January, DaniLeigh caught major backlash because of her controversial song, “YellowBone.” She took to Instagram and stated,
“I never looked at my skin as a privilege. I see brown skin women flaunt their skin in music all the time. Why can’t I flaunt mine?”
“I’m sorry I wasn’t sensitive to the topic, when I wrote my comment,” speaking about her song “Yellowbone.”
DaniLeigh continued, “It can be a personal thing to certain people ‘cause colorism is a real thing. But I’m not that. I’m not a colorist or a racist. I date a whole chocolate man. I have chocolate friends. Skin is not something I even see.”
“Because you don’t know me it’s like let me tell you guys what I meant by that. Hopefully you guys can watch it with an open heart and genuine mind. I’m sorry, again. I offended people who are truly offended. I am sorry.”
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or https://my.community.com/theshaderoom
The post DaniLeigh Rocks New Bob Cut & It Is Ka-Yute! (Photo) appeared first on The Shade Room.
- Woman Who Said Usher Had Fake Money At The Strip Club Now Says ‘No One Ever Said This Was The Only Money He Threw’ (Update)
- A Boogie Says Despite Setting His Children’s Mother Ella Bands ‘Free,’ He Can’t Be Friends With Anyone Trying To Date Her
- Megan Thee Stallion Says She Wants To “Date” Yung Miami—And Yung Miami Responds Saying She’s “Been Wanting” Megan Too
- The Game Calls Out The Fake Love Surrounding DMX’s Passing
- Akbar V Shares Her Opinion About The Current State Of Female Rappers And Shows Nicki Minaj Love