Yesterday rap superstar DMX left us, after spending a week in the ICU following a massive heart attack. Well now MTO News is hearing reports of some of the DRAMA that went down in the hospital, before the family pulled the plug on the rapper.
According to one family member – a Philadelphia woman who allegedly had a relationship with DMX was prevented from seeing the rapper before he passed. The woman was attempting to bring her twin boys, age 1, whom she claimed were fathered by DMX.
The family member told MTO News, “[The woman] wasn’t allowed to see [DMX]. There were a lot of people there to see him, and Covid restrictions.”
QUAVO; I REPO’D SAWEETIE’S CAR . . . CONFIRMED
The family member continued, “Plus we didn’t want any kind of problems.”
The alleged side chick was described to MTO News as “A Philly girl, she’s Latina, and looks to be like 19 or 20 years old.”
DMX was in a relationship with his longtime girlfriend Desiree Lindstrom, 28, They have a 2 year old child together. Desiree spent the last week at DMX’ bedside.
- Quavo CONFIRMS He Repo’d Saweetie’s Bentley In New Song! (‘I’m Stingy, F**k Dat H*e’)
- DMX Dies; Family PULL THE PLUG Nearly A Week After Heart Attack!!
- Feminists Trying To ‘CANCEL’ DMX Over ‘Rape’ And ‘Anti-LGBT’ Lyrics!! (DETAILS)
- DMX Received Covid Vaccine Days Before Heart Attack – Family Says NO DRUGS! (EXCLUSIVE)
- DMX NOT Expected To Make It; Family May ‘PULL PLUG’ Today!!