If Emma Stone as Cruella de Vil doesn’t scare you, no evil thing will. On Wednesday, Disney unveiled the latest trailer for Cruella, and we are beyond intrigued. In the trailers, we see how Cruella turns into the famous Disney villain we all know. “It’s a world of opportunity. And I was meant for more in this life. I want to make art, and I want to make trouble. I am woman, hear me roar,” she says in one of the trailers.
The film, which is set in 1970s London, is meant to be an origin tale of the iconic 101 Dalmatians villain and will follow a young Estella de Vil as she pursues a career in fashion design. In addition to Stone’s punk-rock Cruella, the movie will also star Emma Thompson, Joel Fry, Paul Walter Hauser, Emily Beecham, and Mark Strong. Watch the trailers before the film premieres on May 28.
- Gal Gadot Reportedly Told to ‘Shut Up’ & ‘Say the Lines’ by ‘Justice League’ Director Joss Whedon
- Everybody Get Up: The Space Jam Sequel Trailer Just Dropped With a New Kind of Tune Squad
- There Is So Much Mischief and Madness in the Official Trailer For Disney+’s Loki Series
- Lily James & Michael Shuman Confirm Their Relationship After Dominic West Scandal!
- LeBron James & Bugs Bunny Team Up In Space Jam: A New Legacy Trailer — WATCH!