The sun is out, the temps are rising and you’re wanting a bright, fun pedicure to show off your new sandals. Just me? Well, Essie might have just made your day. The cult-fave Essie Clambake and Waltz nail polish colors are back—but not for long. In 2017, Into The Gloss called Clambake the color of the year and you could see the orange-red hue on everyone. And then it just vanished and folks have been trying to find a dupe since.
According to Essie, Clambake is the most requested shade on social media. Years ago, you could find marked-up bottles on eBay. It’s a classic red with a twist that looks good on everyone so it’s no wonder people mourned its demise. On the other end of the spectrum, Waltz, a perfect creamy sheer white, is a top seller at salons and was retired from stores in 2013. Now, they’re both back but just at CVS until May 29.
Not shopping in stores easily right now? Don’t worry, we’ve got you. Check out some similar Essie shades, below.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
Essie Nail Polish in Clambake
You’ll have to pick up the orange-red shade in CVS stores but if you want to order a similar color online, we love Berried Treasures. It’s a pretty cherry hue with a glossy finish.
Essie Nail Polish in Waltz
You’ll have to pick up the sheer white shade in CVS stores but if you want to order a similar color online, we love Marshmallow, too. It’s also white but on the more opaque side.
- Chrissy Teigen Just Dyed Her Hair Pink For Real This Time & It Looks So Good
- Megan Thee Stallion Expresses Her Love For Boyfriend Pardi On Social Media—“Hot Girl Summer…But My Man Coming To Pick Me Up After”
- Channing Tatum Reveals How He Overcame His Fear Of Being A Girl Dad: ‘I Paint My Face, I Wear Tutus’
- Kim Kardashian’s Monokini Makes Two-Piece Swimsuits Look So Basic
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Are Not Back Together, Despite Kim and Khloé’s Best Efforts