Netflix’s You is coming back for season three, and we are more than ready for new episodes. Come on – we couldn’t expect Joe Goldberg to settle for a fairy-tale ending, right? But now that we know Joe is back, when exactly should we expect him to return? Well, soon.
On April 9, showrunner Sera Gamble shared a cryptic Instagram of the script for episode 10. While she didn’t reveal too much about the upcoming season, she did tease that the release is “getting closer.” Back in January 2020, Deadline reported that the third season is set to premiere in 2021, so it’s possible that the new season could be coming in the next few months.
The tease comes about a week after author Caroline Kepnes released her third You book titled You Love Me, which shows Joe moving to a brand new city and falling in love with a brand new girl. It’s unclear just how closely the new season will follow the book, but one thing is for sure: it will have a star-studded cast. In addition to Penn Badgley and Victoria Pedretti reprising their roles as Joe and Love, the new season will include Tati Gabrielle, Scott Speedman, and Scott Michael Foster.
– Additional reporting by Kelsie Gibson
- Get Ready For The Circle Season 2 By Following the Cast Members on Social Media
- Sorry, Folks: Shameless Season 11 Probably Won’t Be on Netflix for a While
- Selena: The Series Will Return For Season 2 in May – Here’s What to Expect
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Are Not Back Together, Despite Kim and Khloé’s Best Efforts
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Is Officially Coming Back—But There May Be Issues With Casting