Govinda’s wife Sunita Ahuja fought COVID-19 only a few weeks back and now the actor too has caught the virus. His wife recovered well, however, just when she recovered completely, Govinda fell sick. Talking about the actor’s health status, Sunita told PTI, “He tested positive today morning. His symptoms are absolutely mild. There’s nothing to worry about. He is quarantining at home and taking precautions.”
While Govinda himself revealed, “I have been testing myself and taking all the necessary precautions to keep the coronavirus away. However, I tested positive today following mild symptoms. All others at home have tested negative. Sunita (wife) has just recovered from Covid-19 a couple of weeks back. I am under home quarantine and under able medical guidance. I request everyone to please follow all the necessary precautions and please take care.” We wish the actor a speedy recovery.
- Ram Setuâs shooting schedule to be reworked due to Akshay Kumarâs health
- Allu Arjun makes his sonâs birthday super-special in Maldives
- NBA Fines Kevin Durant $50,000 Over ‘Threatening’ Messages To Michael Rapaport (Update)
- Start Your Engines, and May the Best Racer Win: Here’s Who Is Still in the RPDR Competition
- Angelina Jolie’s Dad Just Called Out Brad Pitt’s ‘Difficulties with Alcohol’ Amid Custody Battle