Necklaces, jewelry, earrings, bracelets, and scarves are all among some of the chicest accessory staples every collection should have, but hair accessories often get overlooked. Hair barrettes are one of the best ways to dress up your look (and pretend like you put some effort into styling your hair) instantly. Whether you have bangs to pull back or are trying out a new dramatic, side-swept part and need some help securing it in place, these clips are a chic yet functional jewelry-accessory hybrid that adds something special to your entire get-up with minimal effort required on your part.
While a simple, metallic hair barrette is classic and refined, there are plenty of jazzed-up options to choose from as well. From pearl-adorned varieties to colorful shellac and geometric designs, there’s no shortage of stylish hair accessories to give your look an instant and easy upgrade courtesy of these playful hair barrettes. Ahead, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite barrette sets that couldn’t be cuter or more affordable.
- Chrissy Teigen Just Dyed Her Hair Pink For Real This Time & It Looks So Good
- UGG’s New Slippers Are Your Feet’s Ideal Summer Wardrobe
- The Best Flower Delivery Services To Check Out For Mother’s Day (Or Any Day)
- Meet BONBONWHIMS, The Jewelry Brand Kylie Jenner & Sofia Richie Can’t Stop Wearing
- Our Favorite Curvy Brands and What to Shop from Them