I was born under a Pisces sun, and thus, my curse in life is a love of all things emotional. If a movie makes me sob, I’ll watch it 400 times (Titanic is my favorite movie of all time, for reference), and if a book will cause me to quietly weep under a pile of blankets – or openly sob on a public train – it’s one of the main reasons I’ll pick it up. I don’t know why I am the way that I am, but I do know that I’m not alone in this weird love of sad sh*t.
Keep scrolling for some of the emotional reads that have stuck with me over time, mostly because they caused me to nearly drown in puddles of my own tears. And check out where each book is rated on the Sob-O-Meter™, a scale of my own invention that is both highly accurate and scientific.
- If You Season 3 Is Anything Like Caroline Kepnes’s Latest Book, We’re in For a Wild Ride
- Could We See Regé-Jean Page Return to Bridgerton in the Future? It’s Possible!
- His First Horror Film! Taking My Son To “The Unholy”! Vlog & Review! | J.R. & Perez Hilton
- Still Shocked About Regé-Jean Page’s Bridgerton Exit? Here’s What He Had to Say
- Move Over, Lara Jean! A To All the Boys Spinoff May Be in the Works With Kitty Song Covey