Brenda Song and Macaulay Culkin are officially parents! The couple – who first began dating in 2017 after meeting on the set of their movie Changeland – welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Dakota, on April 5. “We’re overjoyed,” the duo said in a statement to Esquire, who first broke the news. While Brenda and Macaulay have been together for four years now, the couple are pretty private when it comes to their relationship. Aside from a few casual outings and photos on social media, not much is known about their romance.
However, Brenda did gush about her other half to Esquire last year, saying, “People don’t realize how incredibly kind and loyal and sweet and smart he is. Truly what makes Mack so special is that he is so unapologetically Mack. He knows who he is, and he’s 100 percent okay with that. And that to me is an incredibly sexy quality. He’s worked really hard to be the person he is.” Keep reading to see the few glimpses we’ve gotten of their relationship over the years.
- Congrats! Macaulay Culkin & Brenda Song Welcome A Baby Boy
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Announce Birth of Their First Child: “We’re Overjoyed”
- All the Cute Moments Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Have Shared So Far
- Ariana Grande Gushes Over Fiancé Dalton Gomez In New Sweet Photos!
- Travis Barker’s Ex Shanna Moakler Is Back To Shading The Kardashians!