Another rapper is going viral, for filming a diss track at the gravesite of his dead opps, MTO News has learned. This time, the rapper filmed the video at the gravesite of rival rapper Yungeen Ace’s brother. And the video ,by Florida rapper Foolio, has already been viewed millions of times.
The song ‘When I See U’ uses Fantasia’s beat, and has some of the most disrespectful lyrics in the history of hip hop.
The song is celebrating the 2018 murder of three teenagers – Trevon Bullard, 18, Jercoby Groover, 19, and Royale D’Von Smith Jr., 18 – all from the Jacksonville area.
20-year-old Kenyata Bullard, Trevon’s older brother was also shot – but he survived. Kenyata, better known as Yungeen Ace, is a rap artist who recently went viral for his hit song Who I Spoke – also about killing dead opps.
INSTAGRAM MODEL ACCUSED OF DOUBLE HOMICIDE AFTER ABORTING TWINS
In the new video by Foolio, the Jacksonville rapper suggests that he may have been a part of the group who killed the three men. He describes how the three men were killed, rapping:
They got caught lacking, the whole world wanna know why.
Went out on his birthday
4 shot, 3 dead in the worst way
He kept dissing on me
Now he’s smoking 23.
The three men were reportedly hit by 23 bullets when they were shot and killed on June 6, 2018. MTO News confirmed that no one was arrested or charged in this triple homicide.
Here’s Foolio’s video, which is definitely catchy:
- Chicago Rapper Tilla’s 7 Yr-Old Daughter Fatally Shot After He Pee’d On Opps Grave! (Vid)
- Country Singer Kacey Musgraves Dating Rich Black Doctor; Racist Fans Have Meltdown!
- May J Blige’s Ex Kendu’s Mistress DUMPS HIM; Has Baby By ANOTHER MAN!!!
- Former NBA Star Antoine Walker’s Daughter Goes Viral – Stunningly Gorgeous!!
- Chief Keef Baby Mama Brags About Aborting 5 Celeb Kids (Lil Durk, Odell, Lil Baby)!!