Erased Tapes Music is an independent music company that was founded in 2011 as the publishing arm of Erased Tapes Records.
Erased Tapes Music represents an internationally acclaimed roster of modern classical composers and a catalogue of music which includes recordings by Nils Frahm, Rival Consoles, The Art Ensemble of Chicago, Bell Orchestre, Hatis Noit, Penguin Cafe, Kiasmos, Qasim Naqvi, Ben Lukas Boysen, and Peter Broderick.
We are currently seeking a creative and organised Sync Licensing Assistant to support the company’s Head of Publishing in a wide variety of tasks.
You will respond to licensing requests, research and prepare creative pitches and playlists, manage our social media channels, and assist with administration including preparation of licensing agreements, PRS registrations, song tagging and catalogue management.
We’re looking for a self-starting, energetic individual with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in sync and a proven passion for contemporary and classical music.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Manage general inbox and respond to licensing inquiries
• Assist with administration and preparation of licensing paperwork
• Assist with maintenance of mailing lists and new business research
• Support with preparation of playlists and creative pitches
• Organise audio files and promotional assets (WAVs, mp3 files, stems, instrumentals, lyrics, photos, bios, videos etc.)
• Oversee song keyword and metadata tagging
• Assist with website, newsletter, and social media updates
• Liaise with our administration partner and oversee song registrations Required Experience & Skills
• At least 2 years working in a similar role in sync
• An interest in soundtracks and entertainment (TV, film, theatre, new media)
• A passion for music, and knowledge of different styles and genres
• A keen sense of organisation and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Systems
• Mac OSX, Google Drive (Docs, Sheets), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Instagram, Twitter Other Desired Experience & Skills
• Comfortable drafting and negotiating music licensing agreements
• Working knowledge of PRS registrations (works, live performance)
• Ability to create audio and video edits
• Basic to intermediate graphic design skills (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
Terms & Salary: 40 hours per week London E9 (and some remote work)
We champion new perspectives and encourage all applicants to apply regardless of colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, marital status or age.
- Downtown sells its songs catalogue to Concord, puts focus on its services business
- Tencent likely to be fined in Chinese competition law crackdown, could be force to sell music apps
- TikTok’s Ole Obermann, BBC’s Lorna Clarke and Ghostpoet join TGE Conference line-up
- Sony Music Australia sacks exec following harassment investigation
- Bjorn Ulvaeus confirmed as final keynote interviewee for Great Escape 2021