The 2021 SAG Awards saw some epic wins for actors like Minari‘s Yuh-Jung Youn and some stunning fashion looks all around. To commemorate the extravagant evening, The Flight Attendant star Kaley Cuoco decided to celebrate the best way she knew how: with booze and her “favorite show,” Schitt’s Creek. “OK, SAG Awards are over. Now, I can get back to my favorite show,” Kaley said in a video posted to her Instagram account on Sunday.
With a bottle of Champagne and a canned cocktail in hand, Kaley crawled straight back into bed – not even bothering to change out of her electrifyingly pink Prabal Gurung dress – and hit play on her TV. Considering that Schitt’s Creek has had a memorable award season over the last year, to say the least, we can’t blame her. See Kaley’s incredibly relatable post-SAG Awards “party” here.
- The Levys at the SAG Awards Reminds Us That Schitt’s Creek Is Still a Family Affair
- The SAG Awards Absolutely Made Me Want to Be Helen Mirren When I Grow Up
- Travis Barker Joins The Kardashian-Jenner Family For A Sweet Easter Celebration!
- Michael Strahan’s Teeth Gap Is ‘Here To Stay’!
- Mason Disick Spilling The Tea? Says Addison Rae Sleeps In Mom Kourtney Kardashian’s Room!