Back in February Kim Kardashian officially filed for divorce from Kanye West, sending shockwaves through social media. Two months later, and Kanye West has submitted his response to her divorce filing. The former couple has come to an agreement when it comes to the custody of their children and the no need for spousal support.
In documents obtained by People, Kanye requests joint legal and physical custody of their four children, and he also asked that he nor Kim be awarded spousal support.
In the documents filed by Kanye’s attorney, there was no date of separation mentioned, but irreconcilable differences were listed as the reason for their divorce. As many of you know, Kim and Kanye officially tied the knot back in 2014, and earlier this year, Kim officially filed for divorce after it had been rumored she would.
TMZ notes that Kim Kardashian had also asked for joint custody of their children and no spousal support for either her or Kanye. As many of us know, Kim and Kanye are more than able to support themselves. Just last week, Forbes estimated that Kim is now a billionaire and Kanye is also worth billions himself.
The movement towards divorce came sometime after Kanye West had a period where he was tweeting excessively about the issues he experienced in his marriage as well as his issues with his soon-to-be ex-wife’s family.
Some of the issues that went on in Kim and Kanye’s marriage have already started to be covered in the current and last season of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.”
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
The post Kanye West Asks For Joint Custody & No Spousal Support In His Divorce To Kim Kardashian appeared first on The Shade Room.
- Can’t Keep Up With Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Divorce? Here Are All the Details
- Netflix Reportedly Buys Kanye West Multi-Part Documentary For $30 Million—Project Said To Be In The Making For 20 Years
- Kanye West’s Yeezy Enlists Balenciaga To Design A T-Shirt In Tribute To DMX’s Memory—All Proceeds Will Go To DMX’s Family
- Christina Is Selling Her $6M House With Ant Anstead 4 Months After Filing For Divorce
- Rick Ross Says A Joint Album With Him & Drake Is ‘Under Serious Consideration’