#Roommates, as family, friends and fans gather to say their final goodbye to the legendary DMX, as his memorial service formally gets underway—Kanye West has come up with a special way to honor him. Enlisting the high fashion house of Balenciaga, Kanye’s Yeezy brand personally asked them to design something very special to make sure that DMX’s legacy lives on.
One of DMX’s last public performances, was when he showed up and performed at Kanye’s Sunday Service—so it’s fitting that Ye would decide to honor him in a special way, while also doing his part to help his family. Under the umbrella of Yeezy, Kanye’s billion-dollar brand, Balenciaga designed a special tribute T-Shirt for DMX, with all of the proceeds going directly to his family.
The T-Shirt is on sale for $200 beginning today and can be purchased at http://dmx-tribute.com/.
As we previously reported, DMX’s public memorial will be held at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center, although the center has a capacity of 19,000, there will be a limited capacity due to COVID-19 restrictions. Following the memorial, DMX’s family will be having an intimate funeral service for his close family and friends the following day, on April 25th, at a church in the NYC area.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- Kanye West Asks For Joint Custody & No Spousal Support In His Divorce To Kim Kardashian
- Netflix Reportedly Buys Kanye West Multi-Part Documentary For $30 Million—Project Said To Be In The Making For 20 Years
- DMX’s Hometown Of Yonkers, New York Reportedly Considering Honoring Him With A Statue Or Street In His Memory—Mayor Also Says His Memorial Is Welcomed At Yonkers Raceway
- Can’t Keep Up With Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Divorce? Here Are All the Details
- 10 ‘NEW’ Alleged Babys Mama Showed Up At DMX Funeral … ‘Looking For Money’!!