The actor this morning shared the latest health update about himself and we hear some good news. The actor has fortunately been tested negative. Aaryan shared a sexy selfie where he’s seen gesturing the minus sign which symbolizes negative and captioned the picture, “Negative. 14 din ka vanvaas khatam. Back to work.” Looks like the young actor was truly missing his fans, netizens and the work life and the vanvaas from his work life finally ends on a good note.
14 din ka vanvaas khatam ðÂÃ‚ÂŸÂÃ‚Â•ºðÂÃ‚ÂŸÂÃ‚Â�»
Back to work ðÂÃ‚ÂŸ¦¥ pic.twitter.com/8QDMPraUvm
— Kartik Aaryan (@TheAaryanKartik) April 5, 2021
Before the actor was tested positive, Kartik was busy with shooting for Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2. The actor was also spotted often in the paparazzi circuit as he kept stepping out for brand commitments and a certain dance rehearsal for BB 2, where we saw him visiting a studio regularly. Kartik has BB 2 in his kitty and also the remake of Ala Vaikunthapuramuloo.
- Govinda tests positive for COVID-19
- Ram Setuâs shooting schedule to be reworked due to Akshay Kumarâs health
- Shah Rukh Khan being his charming self as he virtually speaks to Acid attack survivors
- Allu Arjun makes his sonâs birthday super-special in Maldives
- Hrithik Roshan shares post on learning to let go