Kriti Sanon is currently busy juggling different projects. She has Bhediya alongside Varun Dhawan, Adipurush with Prabhas, Ganpath with Tiger Shroff and Bachchan Pandey with Akshay Kumar in her kitty. It is rather obvious that she is on cloud nine with all these big films being offered to her. More so, the actress recently got candid about playing starkly different characters in all these films.
She said, “My work is so exciting because no set, no film is like the other. Doing such varied genres is helping me explore different shades of myself as an actor. From ‘Bhediya’ being a horror comedy to action in ‘Ganpath’, mythology in ‘Adipurush’ and an entertainer like ‘Bachchan Pandey’ – I have many genres that I am working on right now which makes all the work even more exciting and interesting. It does also keep me on my toes.” Awesome, isn’t it?
- Neena Gupta recalls how intimidated she was when she first met Amitabh Bachchan
- Watch how Abhishek Bachchan transformed into Hemant Shah from The Big Bull
- Amitabh Bachchan recalls memories of shooting Chupke Chupke
- Months with no income: Scam 1992 star Pratik Gandhi shares his struggles
- His First Horror Film! Taking My Son To “The Unholy”! Vlog & Review! | J.R. & Perez Hilton