Rapper Lil Nas X threw a party last night in Los Angeles, and invited dozens of the top TikTokers. And MTO News learned that the party was crowded – and virtually no one was wearing a mask.
Many on social media are referring to Lil Nas X’s party as a “super spreader event,” MTO News confirmed.
Here’s a video of Lil Nas X, partying with a man on each arm:
Parties, similar to the one which Lil Nas X threw, are currently illegal in Los Angeles.
Sheriff Alex Villanueva has noted his agency has already been taking action against super-spreader events.
HERE’S LIL NAS X LATEST ‘SATANIC’ VIDEO
Last month, the Los Angeles sheriff released the following report:
“(Sheriff) Alex Villanueva has made it clear he will seek out & take law enforcement action against ALL underground party events occurring anywhere within Los Angeles County, who fall under the Health Orders of the County’s Department of Public Health.”
This is the latest controversy for Lil Nas X. Last week the rapper released a video for his new song Montero – which showed him giving Satan a lap dance.
The video – along with Lil Nas X’s endorsement of a Satan sneaker – has led many to believe that the rapper is a satanist.
- Rapper DMX Drug Overdose; Had Heart Attack; Near DEATH!!
- USPS Threatens Legal Action Over Nike’s Priority Mail Inspired Air Force 1s
- DMX NOT Expected To Make It; Family May ‘PULL PLUG’ Today!!
- CITY GIRLS DRAMA! JT’s Boyfriend Uzi Curses Out Yung Miami On LIVE!!
- Takeoff Will Not Face Charges In 2020 Sexual Assault Case Due To Insufficient Evidence (Update)