Thanks to films like Crazy Rich Asians, The Kissing Booth, and Holidate, Hollywood is finally investing in romance movies again, and more and more studios are turning to books for inspiration. That’s good news for anyone who loves to see their favorite sexy books brought to life as movies. In the past couple of years, Hollywood has snapped up the rights to everything from the steamy and inclusive regency novel Mr. Malcolm’s List by Suzanne Allain to the hilarious (and hot) The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams, and with streaming services like Netflix discovering that rom-coms are big business, fans of the genre can likely expect more acquisitions to come. For now, here are all of the sexy reads that are scheduled to become movies in the near future.
- If You Season 3 Is Anything Like Caroline Kepnes’s Latest Book, We’re in For a Wild Ride
- Could We See Regé-Jean Page Return to Bridgerton in the Future? It’s Possible!
- 61 Thrillers on Netflix That Take Terrifying to a Whole New Level
- Netflix Reportedly Buys Kanye West Multi-Part Documentary For $30 Million—Project Said To Be In The Making For 20 Years
- What You Need to Know About the Real Fletcher Street Riders Featured in Concrete Cowboy