Machine Gun Kelly is feeling the birthday love. On April 22, the musician celebrated his 31st birthday with his closest friends and our new favorite celebrity squad: girlfriend Megan Fox, Kourtney Kardashian, and Travis Barker. The group posed for photos together and looked all loved-up. “i’ll grow up next summer . . . SINcerely, birthday boy,” MGK captioned the set of Instagram pictures.
MGK and Megan first met on the set of their upcoming movie, Midnight in the Switchgrass, in March 2020 and have been going strong ever since. Megan also shared a snap with her man for his birthday on social media, writing, “Happy Birthday blonde angel baby 🙇🏼🎂.” As for Kourtney and Travis, the two were first linked romantically in January after their longtime friendship turned into more. Now the group has given us what looks like the coolest double date for MGK’s birthday.
- Travis Barker Celebrates Kourtney Kardashian on Her 42nd Birthday With an Extravagant Gift
- Travis Barker Joins The Kardashian-Jenner Family For A Sweet Easter Celebration!
- Megan Thee Stallion Says She Wants To “Date” Yung Miami—And Yung Miami Responds Saying She’s “Been Wanting” Megan Too
- Travis Barker Says He ‘Dreams About’ Hooking Up With Kourtney Kardashian ‘All Day’ Long!
- Mason Disick Spilling The Tea? Says Addison Rae Sleeps In Mom Kourtney Kardashian’s Room!