Marvel Comics and Amazing Spider-Man #63 Spoilers and Review follows.
…Kingpin Makes A Move While…
…A Classic Villain Makes Her Play Too?!
Plus Romeo and Juliet Spidey Style?
We open with Harry Osborn mourning his son Harry who is encased Kindred as….
…the Kingpin covertly watches while…
…enlisting Baron Mordo to deal with the Kindred matter.
Elsewhere, Spider-Man and Boomerang fight lots of villains over an ancient artifact.
We then get to what last issue ended on; villain Tombstone’s daughter is dating his enemy Robbie Robertson’s son.
The fathers have a long rivalry and history.
Spider-man and Boomerang are able to escape with the artifact and…
…stop for selfies?!
Robbie Robertson gets involved in his son’s love life…
…as does Tombstone in his daughter’s.
The book ends with Iron Man villain Madame Masque going after the two loverbirds, but…
…was she really after Boomerang?
Well, things get bullety to end the issue.
Next up is Amazing Spider-Man #64 in stores on April 21, 2021.
If you’re not familiar with Baron Mordo or Madame Masque, their classic Marvel Handbook bios are below.
Another multi-layered issue story-wise and solid art. I was entertained. 8 out of 10.
- Marvel Trumpets Iconic Creator’s Return From DC Comics!
- Superhero Bits: Live-Action ‘Powerpuff Girls’ Set Photos, ‘Into the Spider-Verse’ Sequel Rumor Debunked & More
- No Way Home Star Confirms He’s Playing Spider-Man 2’s Doc Ock
- ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse’ Sequel Directors Revealed
- Disney+ Completes Marvel Streaming Infinity Gauntlet With Sony Spider-Man Deal