Just when we thought we’d seen the end of the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before franchise with To All The Boys: Always and Forever, Netflix may have something else up its sleeve. On March 31, Deadline exclusively reported that production companies Awesomeness and ACE Entertainment are already looking to the future with a TV spinoff focusing on Kitty Song Covey. The currently untitled half-hour project is set to follow Kitty, the youngest of the three Covey sisters, on her quest for love. Anna Cathcart, who portrayed Kitty in the movie franchise, will reprise her scene-stealing role.
If you’re worried about how well the series will tie to the original movie trilogy, the creator, writer, and executive producer of the potential series is rumored to be To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before author Jenny Han. Frequent Han collaborator Siobhan Vivian is allegedly cowriting the pilot with Han, however, no other tidbits have been released at the time. Hopefully we get more details soon!
- Here’s Why Fans Think Joshua Bassett Shaded Olivia Rodrigo’s New Song ‘Deja Vu’
- Liberals Shriek Over ‘Appalling,’ ‘Insidious,’ ‘Trumpian’ New ‘Roe v. Wade’ Movie
- Oh, Now It’s Okay to Grill Hunter Biden? ‘Of Course’ Laptop Could Have Been Mine
- Clare Crawley Just Called Out ‘The Bachelorette’ For How She Was ‘Edited’ After Choosing Dale
- In True Swiftie Fashion, Taylor Swift Announces Her Fearless Bonus Tracks With Anagrams