He quoted Susan Glasser of The New Yorker claiming “Being the un-Trump means Biden has already accomplished the first and most important promise of his Presidency.” How hard is it to be the “un-Trump”? How is that an “accomplishment”?
Republicans chose Sen. Tim Scott to offer a rebuttal, and he did make the central argument against Biden, that it’s preposterous that he’s a uniter. He denounced people who are getting rich by claiming that your denial that you’re racist only proves that you’re racist, and that we’ve made zero progress on race. Liberals could not stand that he said America is not a racist country.
Enjoy the podcast below, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Tells Stelter: ‘We’re All Dealing With Post-Trump Stress Disorder’
- WashPost ‘Reporter’ Aaron Blake Falls On His Face Over Biden Hiding from Media
- Unlike Nets, Wallace Unloads TRUTH on Court Packing Scheme: ‘Bone-Headed,’ Not Happening
- Hack Comedian Sam Bee Just Admitted It: We Don’t Want to Mock Biden
- Hunter Biden Just Shaded Trump’s Sons for Only Being Successful Because of Their Dad