On climate, democracy has already died in darkness.
In his new book, Morano reports that climate warnings go all the way back to the 1860s. We discuss left-wing radical Paul Ehrlich and how he was given free air time on NBC’s Today show in 1989 to make wild charges like how you’ll tie up your boat to the Washington Monument after the ice caps melt. It hasn’t happened, and it never seems to matter if their nightmare scenarios never materialize. They’ll just project another nightmare 20 or 50 years from now.
Enjoy the podcast below, or where you listen to your podcasts. Download, like, and share with your friends who might need to see maybe both sides should get to speak.
- NEW NewsBusters Podcast: A Perfectly Partisan Easter Weekend on CBS ‘News’
- Bravo Cancels Real Housewives Of South Africa After White Cast Member Gets JUMPED!!
- Clare Crawley Just Called Out ‘The Bachelorette’ For How She Was ‘Edited’ After Choosing Dale
- Allu Arjun makes his sonâs birthday super-special in Maldives
- Conservative Radio Host Gordon Liddy’s Obituary Headlines Harsher Than Fidel Castro’s