Make no mistake, Ozzy Osbourne supports his wife 100%!
Ever since Sharon Osbourne took part in a heated defense over her longtime friend Piers Morgan and his controversial take on Meghan Markle’s tell-all during an early March episode of The Talk, she’s been the center of attention. With racist and homophobic claims brought forth by former co-hosts and her ultimate departure from the CBS talkshow following an internal investigation, the 72-year-old rock star is now speaking out on the claims against his wife.
In a brief but very clear post to Instagram Wednesday, the singer shared an old photo of the couple posing on a red carpet. With his finger to his ear, he cleverly captioned the upload:
“I can’t f*cking hear you! #TeamSharon”
Message received, Ozzy! Followers had mixed reactions to the public support. Many have sided with the former MTV alums, even boycotting the series. But a lot of fans think it’s time for Sharon to “listen to what others are saying.” What do YOU think, Perezcious readers? Sound OFF in the comments (below)!
The post Ozzy Osbourne Breaks Silence On Sharon’s Racism Scandal & <i>The Talk</i> Ousting appeared first on Perez Hilton.
- Michael Strahan’s Teeth Gap Is ‘Here To Stay’!
- ‘The Duke Of Hastings’ Will Not Be Returning For Season 2 Of ‘Bridgerton’
- Bhad Babie Apparently Made More Than $1 Million Mere HOURS After Her OnlyFans Debut — And Just Days After Her 18th Birthday!
- Lil Nas X Speaks Out After Judge Stops The Sale Of His ‘Satan Shoes’ (Update)
- Clare Crawley Just Called Out ‘The Bachelorette’ For How She Was ‘Edited’ After Choosing Dale