Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are proud parents of Vamika. The little girl came into their lives on January 11 and soon after Virushka announced that they will not be getting clicked with their daughter any time soon. They want to maintain a safe distance from the paparazzi when it comes to their daughter. However, today team Royal Challengers Bangalore landed in Mumbai for their upcoming IPL match on Thursday against Rajasthan Royals.
Virat, who heads the team, was seen coming out of the private airport in Mumbai along with his wife Anushka Sharma and baby girl Vamika. Anushka had Vamika in her arms as she walked out from the airport and swiftly made her way to her ride. We couldn’t help but notice a cute bow on Vamika’s head, doesn’t she look simply adorable?
Check out the pictures below…
- Virat Kohli Anushka Sharma step in to help stray animals
- Celebs who became mothers during the pandemic
- Shraddha Kapoor returns to Mumbai from Maldives and looks dazzling
- TI & Tiny Accused Of Being Husband & Wife ‘PIMP TEAM’ (‘Cross Country’ Pimping)
- Patrick Mahomes & Fiancée Brittany Matthews Pose For First Family Photos With Baby Daughter Sterling!