Princess Charlotte is growing up! On May 1, Kensington Palace released an adorable new photo of the royal in honor of her sixth birthday the following day. The sweet picture was taken by mom Kate Middleton over the weekend in Norfolk.
Charlotte’s birthday comes days after her parents, Prince William and Kate, celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary, and a little over two weeks after her great-grandfather Prince Philip’s funeral at Windsor castle. Buckingham Palace also released never-before-seen photos of the royal great-grandchildren as part of a sentimental tribute, including a picture of Charlotte as a toddler.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Pay Tribute to Late Prince Philip With Heartfelt Note
- Prince Philip Wishes For a ‘No Fuss’ Funeral & Already Made Arrangements Before His Death
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Just Shared a Heartfelt Tribute to Prince Philip After His Death
- Here’s Why Meghan Markle Will Not Attend Prince Philip’s Funeral With Prince Harry
- Prince Harry Will Likely Return to the UK For Prince Philip’s Funeral