“She left us too soon. My last memory of her is a red-carpet moment last December. In the frenzy of flashbulbs and whirring cameras, she pulled me into a tight hug and spoke lovingly and excitedly about her two daughters, Janhvi and Khushi. Her family was her life. She left me feeling warm and fuzzy, and with a promise to meet again,” Priyanka had earlier written for Time magazine in a piece commemorating Sridevi. Chopra is currently in the UK filming Citadel which also stars Richard Madden of Game of Thrones fame.
- Dostana 2: Kartik Aaryanâs replacement to cost Dharma Productions â‚¹20 crores
- It runs in the blood Similar pictures of stars and their kids
- DMX Alleged SIDE CHICK & Kids Not Allowed To Visit Him At HOSPITAL!!
- Salman Khan does a food check before sending out packets for frontline workers
- DMX NOT Expected To Make It; Family May ‘PULL PLUG’ Today!!