Rap superstar DMX suffered a massive drug overdose last night, inside his New York home, MTO News has learned. And the rapper is now close to death, according to reports.
TMZ is reporting that DMX was rushed to the hospital early this morning after he was found in his White Plains, NY home after the apparent overdose. They claim he had a heart attack, and is on life support.
DMX is in very serious condition, with at least one person telling TMZ that the rapper is in a vegetative state.
It’s not clear which drug DMX overdosed on.
DEREK JAXN & WIFE ADMIT TO HAVING AFFAIRS
In the past, DMX has spoken openly about his addiction to crack cocaine, which began when he was 14 years old after he smoked a marijuana cigarette laced with the drug. He also claims to have bipolar disorder.[
DMX, real name Earl Simmons, 50, is a rapper and songwriter. He began rapping in the early 1990s, and released his debut album It’s Dark and Hell Is Hot in 1998, to both critical acclaim and commercial success, selling 251,000 copies within its first week of release. He released his best-selling album, … And Then There Was X, in 1999, which included the hit single “Party Up (Up in Here)”. Since his debut, DMX has released seven studio albums.
He has been featured in films such as Belly, Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds, Cradle 2 the Grave and Last Hour. In 2006, he starred in the reality television series DMX: Soul of a Man, which was primarily aired on the BET cable television network. In 2003, DMX published a book of his memoirs entitled, E.A.R.L.: The Autobiography of DMX
- In True Swiftie Fashion, Taylor Swift Announces Her Fearless Bonus Tracks With Anagrams
- Hip-Hop Legend DMX In Critical Condition After Suffering From An Overdose
- Here’s Why Fans Think Joshua Bassett Shaded Olivia Rodrigo’s New Song ‘Deja Vu’
- Rick Ross Says A Joint Album With Him & Drake Is ‘Under Serious Consideration’
- Bhad Babie Apparently Made More Than $1 Million Mere HOURS After Her OnlyFans Debut — And Just Days After Her 18th Birthday!