Rapper Nas is expected to be one of the richest Black people in the world, in just a coupe of hours.
Nas, real name Nasir Jones, has stealthy become one of the most prolific investors in the world. And his early investment in Coinbase, the cryptocurrency exchange expected to reach over $100 billion in valuation when its COIN stock lists on Wednesday, will push him into billionaire status.
Nas’ investment firm, QueensBridge Venture Partners, got into Coinbase’s Series B round back in 2013 when it raised $25 million. Around that time Coinbase was valued at $143 million, according to PitchBook.
LIZZO CLAIMS FAT PEOPLE ARE OPPRESSED, LIKE BLACK PEOPLE
When the company goes public, Nas’ investment is expected to be valued at as much as $750 million. Given Nas previous investments, MTO News learned that Nas will likely be a billionaire after the IPO.
Nas’ investment firm has been an early stage investor in some of the biggest companies in the world,including Robinhood in 2013, Ring, Lyft and Dropbox.
- Forbes Estimates Kim Kardashian Is Now A Billionaire!
- Black Rob’s Manager BLASTS Diddy: ‘He Made You Rich, Why Didn’t You Help Him Out’
- Head Of New York City’s Black Lives Matter Chapter Calls For An Investigation Of Organization’s Co-Founder After She Spent $3M On Four Homes
- ‘Whoa’ Rapper Black Rob RUSHED To Hospital w/ RESPIRATORY Issues!! (Video)
- ‘Why Mislead Folks?’ Wallace Grills Secretary Buttigieg on Infrastructure Lies