#Roommates, if you’ve been on social media today then you have likely seen R&B superstar Usher trending for allegedly making it rain with fake stacks of cash—but according to new details, that’s not what happened. Representatives for Sapphire strip club in Las Vegas just cleared up the entire situation and confirmed that the rumors that Usher was being cheap with his tipping practices, was entirely untrue.
@TMZ_TV reports, an official rep for Sapphire strip club in Las Vegas has stepped up to address the drama surrounding Usher allegedly tipping the dancers at the club with fake money. The rep confirmed that, in no way, did Usher tip the dancers with fake money—and in fact, he actually spent thousands while he was there…on the dancers, wait staff and bottle service. The rep continued, also adding that Usher left behind a very generous (and very real) tip during his time there.
As for where the fake “Usher bucks” came from, sources close to Usher said that someone in his entourage left the fake money behind as promotion for his upcoming Las Vegas residency, which is set to officially begin later this year. If you follow Usher on Instagram, you’ll recall that he posted photos a few days ago with the fake money with his face on it, those photos are said to be part of the Vegas residency promo as well.
As we previously reported, a dancer posted photos on Instagram of “Usher bucks” in denominations of $1, $20 and $100 instead of actual currency. She then asked the question, “Ladies what would you do if you danced all night for Usher and he threw this??”
Soon the Internet got wind of the story and the legendary singer was a top trending topic for hours.
Want tea directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
The post Rep For Las Vegas Strip Club Says Usher Actually Spent Thousands On Dancers & Bottle Service—Fake “Usher Bucks” Were Left To Promote His Upcoming Vegas Residency appeared first on The Shade Room.
- Woman Who Said Usher Had Fake Money At The Strip Club Now Says ‘No One Ever Said This Was The Only Money He Threw’ (Update)
- Usher Accused Of Paying Strippers With FAKE Money — With His Face On It!
- ESPN Parts Ways With Paul Pierce Following His Instagram Live Video With Dancers
- Khloé Kardashian Is Trying to Wipe an Unedited Photo of Her From the Internet & Kim’s Team Just Responded
- Paul Pierce Thanks His Supporters & Haters After Parting Ways With ESPN Following His Instagram Live With Exotic Dancers