There is nothing more amazing than two great artists coming together to work on a dope record. However, when they decide to put out a joint album, they have unlocked a new level of their artistry. Recently Rick Ross and Drake collaborated for their record “Lemon Pepper Freestyle,” and it looks like a full project with both rappers is being considered.
During a recent sit-down interview with Miasia Symone for Streetz 94.5 Atlanta, Ross revealed that a full album with him and Drake could possibly happen.
When asked about the potential project, he said, “After our latest release. … ‘Lemon Pepper Freestyle.’ We had that conversation and it’s most definitely under serious consideration.”
View this post on Instagram
Their recent record “Lemon Pepper Freestyle,” appears on Drake’s latest EP “Scary Hours 2.” The project was released last month to hold fans over as they wait for the release of Drake’s highly anticipated studio album “Certified Lover Boy.”
Recently, Drake broke a new Billboard record by becoming first artist to enter Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart at No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3 simultaneously, with his records “What’s Next,” “Wants and Needs” featuring Lil Baby, and “Lemon Pepper Freestyle,” with Rick Ross.
True Drizzy and Ross fans know that they have multiple records together including “Aston Martin Music, “Diced Pineapples,” “Money In The Grave,” and many others. Leading many people to anticipate a joint project from both rappers.
Would you be here for a joint album from Rick Ross and Drake?
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
The post Rick Ross Says A Joint Album With Him & Drake Is ‘Under Serious Consideration’ appeared first on The Shade Room.
- Jacquees Serenades Quavo With His Own Lil’ Twist On ‘Happy Birthday’ For Quavo’s Big 30th Bash (Video)
- Southside Goes Off On Lil Uzi Following His IG Live With Yung Miami (Watch)
- Tyrese & Girlfriend Zelie Timothy Pack On The PDA While On A Picnic In The Park
- Michael Rapaport Says He Feels Bad About Kevin Durant Beef After KD Fined $50K By NBA (Video)
- Megan Thee Stallion Expresses Her Love For Boyfriend Pardi On Social Media—“Hot Girl Summer…But My Man Coming To Pick Me Up After”