A year ago, when the pandemic had just hit, celebrities came forward to help out daily wagers and frontline workers as the country went into a lockdown. A year behind us, the condition remains grim as numbers are on a rise yet again. Rising upto the occasion, celebrities are doing their bit to help as many people as possible. While actors like Swara Bhasker, Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and more are flooding social media with contacts for resources, Salman Khan has restarted his initiative Being Haangryy.
With this, Salman has pledged to provide 25,000 frontline workers with food and essentials during the lockdown. He has already distributed 5000 food kits to BMC officials, police officers, doctors, nursers and more. Not just that, a video surfaced of Salman heading to a restaurant in Bandra to do a food check before rolling out the kits himself.
Check out the video below.
View this post on Instagram
- Mohd. Zeeshan Ayyub talks about C2C2 initiative that helps patients find safe isolation spaces
- Salman Khans Radhe to get pushed to next Eid?
- Video: All the behind-the-scenes fun from the sets of Radhe
- Mariah Carey Belts Famous High Note While Getting COVID Vaccine!
- Sutapa Sikdar on Babil Khan breaking down at the Vimal Elaichi Filmfare Awards 2021