Shah Rukh Khan has been missing from the big screen for a long time, and his fans sure are excited to get more news about his upcoming film Pathan. Even though no formal announcements have still been made, rumours strongly suggest that Shah Rukh is busy shooting for the film. Amidst all these expectations, he recently had a virtual chat with some acid attack survivors. Being his usual charming self, he asked them about their health and how they were doing.
He also shared some fond memories of his mother with them and checked up on how the expecting mothers amongst them were holding up. To this one of the acid attack survivors asked him to help her with some baby names from the list she gives. Shah Rukh being as kind as ever replied saying, “Yes, yes I keep very good names. So please send me the names. I will get some work to do as I have nothing to do now.”
He even shared a snippet on his Twitter handle, captioning it with, “Can’t wait to meet these lovely women in person soon. Much love to my team at @MeerFoundation for bringing a small part of the family together to catch up & chat. Until we meet again…. In the meantime, stay safe & love you all!”
Meanwhile, his fans are still waiting with bated breath to hear some announcements of his upcoming film Pathan with Deepika Padukone and John Abraham. There are also some rumours that he will be seen in Rajkumar Hirani’s next.
- Britney Spears Is ‘Embarrassed’ Her Kids Can Watch Her ‘Nightmare’ Past in Hulu Documentary
- Teen Wolf Alum Arden Cho Targeted In Harrowing Racist Attack While Walking Her Dog
- Here’s Why Fans Think Joshua Bassett Shaded Olivia Rodrigo’s New Song ‘Deja Vu’
- Lil Nas X Speaks Out After Judge Stops The Sale Of His ‘Satan Shoes’ (Update)
- Michael Strahan’s Teeth Gap Is ‘Here To Stay’!