Allu Arjun’s latest character, Pushpa Raj, was introduced to the public on the eve of his birthday at a huge event in Hyderabad. This character introduction has garnered 30 million views and 900K likes creating a new record. It has reportedly beat the first look intros of blockbuster movies like Baahubali, RRR and Radhe Shyam. The first glimpse of the upcoming Allu Arjun-starrer created history by earning the distinction as the most viewed video from Tollywood in 24 hours with 25M views. The event inspired a trend on social media with #Thaggedhele (the film’s dialogue which means ‘we won’t back down’) has been trending for a long time now.
Based on true events, Allu Arjun’s Pushpa revolves around the red sanders heist in the hills of Andhra Pradesh. With this film, the audience shall see Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandanna, sharing the screen space for the first time.
- Allu Arjun makes his sonâs birthday super-special in Maldives
- Chris Meloni Knows He Has a ‘Big Cake’ After This Photo of His Butt on ‘Law & Order’ Went Viral
- Glee Cast Reunites To Honor Naya Rivera At The GLAAD Media Awards — WATCH!
- Cam’ron Disses Derrick Jaxn Over DMX Tribute
- Dostana 2: Kartik Aaryanâs replacement to cost Dharma Productions â‚¹20 crores