The saga between Tory Lanez and Meghan The Stallion is about to be over in just a few days, MTO Mews has learned.
According to multiple sources close to Tory, the Canadian rapper is close to pleading out to a deal with California prosecutors that would leave him with ZERO jail tome, no felony convictions, and just a few hours of community service.
MTO News spoke with a person in the know, and they explained the status of the case. The insider told MTO News, “Tory is going to plea out negligent discharge of a firearm. A misdemeanor, not jail time, Just community service.”
This plea should put an end to a very MESSY situation, were Meghan claims that Tory allegedly shot her in the foot.
HERE’S TORY AND MEGHAN JUST ONE YEAR AGO
California law imposes harsh penalties for negligently firing a gun – and technically, it could be charged as either a misdemeanor or a felony.
But in Tory’s case, MTO News’ insider tells us that it will be charged as a misdemeanor, PC 246.3 negligent discharge carries a maximum county jail sentence of one (1) year. Charged as a felony, it can lead to sixteen (16) months, two (2) years or three (3) years in county jail.
Tory’s plea deal, however, appears to have zero jail time attached to it.
- Britt Reid Has Been Formally Charged For Car Accident Involving 5-Year-Old Girl During Super Bowl Weekend (Update)
- 10 ‘NEW’ Alleged Babys Mama Showed Up At DMX Funeral … ‘Looking For Money’!!
- Prince William Accused Harry of Putting ‘Fame Over Family’ After His Oprah Interview With Meghan
- Real Housewives Of Atlanta DRAMA – Guess Who’s Getting DEMOTED????
- Renni Rucci Alleges That The Judge Over Foogiano’s Case Has A History Of Racial Prejudice