Roommates, earlier this year we reported that Trey Songz was arrested after he got into a physical altercation with a police officer at a Kansas City Chiefs game on January 24th. The incident, which was caught on video, apparently happened because Chiefs fans complained to security guards saying Trey wasn’t following the stadium’s COVID-19 guidelines put in place by the Kansas City Health Department, adding that he wasn’t wearing a mask.
According to witnesses at the game, things escalated between an officer and Trey, and the officer was apparently in the wrong. During the scuffle, Trey punched the officer in the head, and put him in a headlock. Shortly after, the officer pinned Trey to a seat. At the time of the incident, Trey was arrested for trespassing, resisting arrest, and assaulting a police officer. It seems like there is some luck on Trey’s side as new information has been made available about his case. Reports from Fox4KC news announced that Jackson County prosecutors will not be charging Trey following the arrest. This is due to Prosecutors having insufficient evidence in the case.
Trey has seemingly stayed out of trouble since the incident. Most recently, he celebrated his son Noah’s 2nd birthday party on April 18th. It was a family affair at the Elmo-themed party. Trey shared several pictures with his son along with the child’s mother Caro Colon. Both of them were wearing Elmo shirts that sad ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad.’ However, Noah stole the spotlight with his Elmo shirt that spelled ‘Two’ with Elmo’s face on it. In addition, Trey shared a video of the birthday party showing off Noah’s custom diamond nameplate necklace.
As of now, the CBS4 reports that Trey’s representative, Sydney Margetson, declined to comment on him not being charged.
View this post on Instagram
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or https://my.community.com/theshaderoom
- Trey Songz Accused Of Bumping A Woman’s Car & Hitting Her Hand With His Car–Source From His Team Denies The Claims
- K. Michelle Offers A Viewer’s Review On Trey Songz & Tyga’s OnlyFans Pages
- Minnesota Police Chief Says Officer Who Fatally Shot Daunte Wright Did So ‘Accidentally’ Because He Intended To Reach For His Taser Instead Of His Gun
- Nicholas Reardon Has Been Formally Identified As The Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Ma’Khia Bryant
- Daunte Wright Tragedy: The Latest On Fatal Police Shooting Of 20-Year-Old Black Man Pulled Over For Traffic Violation