Roommates, Tyrese and his new girlfriend Zelie Timothy are still going strong just a few weeks after going public with their relationship—and they recently shared with fans a look into their romance. Tyrese and his new boo were recently seen in a video posted to social media of the two packing on the PDA during a picnic in the park.
Fresh off his performance of his classic hit song “Sweet Lady” at Jeezy and Jeannie Mai’s recent wedding, Tyrese is apparently still feeling the love.
His new girlfriend Zelie Timothy recently posted an intimate video of the two boo’d up while out on a picnic at the park—and they even shared a kiss for the camera. She captioned the video, writing “I. Want. This. Forever @tyrese.”
View this post on Instagram
As we previously reported, a source exclusively confirmed to The Shade Room that Tyrese and Zelie really enjoy each other’s company and their connection has come at a good time. They both were previously involved in long-term relationships, but are both currently single. Now they are spending their time laughing together and creating a genuine bond. However, the source made it very clear that Tyrese and Zelie are not each other’s rebounds.
The source also added that Tyrese previously made the effort of trying to save his marriage with his estranged wife Samantha Lee, but it has become clear that chapter has come to an end and he’s waiting for his divorce to be finalized.
Want tea directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
The post Tyrese & Girlfriend Zelie Timothy Pack On The PDA While On A Picnic In The Park appeared first on The Shade Room.
- Michael Rapaport Says He Feels Bad About Kevin Durant Beef After KD Fined $50K By NBA (Video)
- Southside Goes Off On Lil Uzi Following His IG Live With Yung Miami (Watch)
- Megan Thee Stallion Expresses Her Love For Boyfriend Pardi On Social Media—“Hot Girl Summer…But My Man Coming To Pick Me Up After”
- NBA Fines Kevin Durant $50,000 Over ‘Threatening’ Messages To Michael Rapaport (Update)
- Lil Nas X Speaks Out After Judge Stops The Sale Of His ‘Satan Shoes’ (Update)