This woman has a secret she’s been trying to hide with her hair — a droopy eyelid that she says is the result of a botched Botox injection. Style blogger Whitney Buha was startled when she looked in the mirror and saw one eye nearly closed. So she switched up her hair style and adopted the “peek-a-boo” look that covered half her face. Dermatologist Dr. Doris Day, who did not treat Whitney, says what happened is called ptosis.
- My 37 Facial Surgeries Have Cost $1 Million | BORN DIFFERENT
- I Was Called ‘Ugly’ – But I Won’t Hide My Birthmark Anymore | SHAKE MY BEAUTY
- Transgender Woman Has Kim K Makeover | TRANSFORMED
- I’m Covered In Tattoos – Will My GF’s Mom Accept Me? | HOOKED ON THE LOOK
- Things You Will See for the First Time in Your Life – Part 20